CAR’s business research explores the intersection of the automotive industry, economy, society, and public policy. This work encompasses a vast spectrum of the automotive ecosystem —from employment, talent, skills, and labor issues—to automotive trade, global competitiveness, and development in North America and emerging economies—to quantifying the industry’s economic contribution and industry trends. Our business research focuses on helping you better understand the ever-changing economic landscape of the automotive industry.
- Economic Analysis and Forecasting
- Economic Contribution Studies
- Economic Development
- Employment and Training
- Government and Industrial Policy
- Industry Profitability
- Industry Trends
- Labor Union Relations and Contracts
- North America Manufacturing and Investment Footprint
- Supplier Relations and Purchasing
- Vehicle Sales and Production Trends
Put us to work with a research project on a topic that supports your organization’s efforts in the industry.
Latest Business Research Publications
Connect with Us
Want to know more about this group? Contact Kristin Dziczek today.